2013年11月27日星期三

Where can is a good place to buy a MacBook Pro from in Wanchai

Where can is a good place to buy a MacBook Pro from in Wanchai, Hong Kong?

Im going to Hong kong for a few days at the end of the month and want to buy the tailor made tours most uptodate MacBook Pro. I looked on Apple site and found the closest stores to my hotel in WanChai and at the moment its going to be eitherWanchai, Hong KongShop 5, G/F, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queens Road, I tried doing some research and couldn find many reviews on the stores themselves, the stuff I did find was about pressure from staff and having old stock.


My intentions are to buy from one of these stores and have a pain free experience and get a new China Travel Guide Macbook pro in the process. Just need to know if anyone has had any experiences (good or bad) with these stores or if anyone knows any reputable places to go in Wanchai?

Also it sound weird but I have heard a lot of people getting free upgrades on hard drives, Ram and other things, how would I go about getting such Upgrades?

没有评论:

发表评论